EFFECTIVE DATE: December 19, 2015
Myprome.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Myprome.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 19, 2015.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Complete Name
• Date of Birth
• Academic Qualification
• Working Experience
• Your personal Image
• Company Logo
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information associated with a resume for job applications
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use to personalize our website for you and enable you to use the services that available on our website.
• We use this information to process your requests, to communicate with you about the status of your requests, and to review and improve the service we provide to you.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about promotional announcement, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may use to verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website, including monitoring private messages sent through our website contact form service.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
We are committed to ensuring that your classified information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
However, you should be aware that any personal information (such as email address or any personal information), which you voluntarily display or distribute on the myprome.com website and on the Internet can be collected and used by others, no different than posting this information in a newspaper. This may result in your receiving unsolicited messages from third parties for which myprome.com is not responsible and has no ability to affect. If you click on a third party job posting and provide that party with your personal information, we have no responsibility or control over that information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to our contact form that available in the website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or submit a message using the contact form that available to the website as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.