Electrical & Solar System Installers
- Assemble, install and test electrical equipment using various toolsRepair, replace and rewire equipment
- Analyze and diagnose problems
- Insure proper safety measures and fall protection is in use by solar installer work in a team to install complete solar power system.
- ability of trouble shooting ,testing,commissioning BMS,and electronics
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in installation of Solar power system from small to large scale - solar power plants including On-Grid and Off Grid with backup systems
- Ability to install all types of Grid-tied inverters & able to work with various ground mounting and roof mount rack systems.
- Must have sound knowledge of Electrical wiring.
- Performing quality & neat installations.
- have experience in diesel generators automations and control PCB maintenance.
- Ability to work in extreme environment
- previous experience in renewable energy field with SMA products ( Sunny trip Power - sunny boy-sunny island,sunny remote control ,....etc)
- ability to low voltage wiring , understanding plans and wiring diagrams