- Work in the home and help their clients with daily activities including household chores.
- Give assistance to people who are sick or the elderly and fragile.
- Help clients make and keep appointments with doctors, provide or arrange transportation and serve as a companion for their clients.
- With at least 1 year experience as caregiver.
- Ability and willingness to provide care for people from various backgrounds without regard to age, race, creed, religion, gender, veteran status, national origin, culture, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
- Able to read, write, and understand English adequately, and to speak English fluently.